We specialise in providing consultancy, advice and training in all areas of Occupational Health, Safety and environmental management. Based in Tullamore, Co. Offaly, our training facility is in the heart of the Midlands, easily accessible from all areas of the country – just 1 hour from Dublin and Galway, and 1.5 hours from Limerick.
We work with a wide range of industry sectors including Healthcare, Construction, Demolition, Waste & Recycling, Quarrying, Retail, Manufacturing, Transport, Agriculture & Event Management.
Our work with clients ranges from ad -hoc assignments to the provision of on-going support via our Safety Advisor Service. Our team are happy to discuss the best plan for your business – we work with you to implement ideas and strategies to ensure you are fully compliant and up to date across all channels.
We strive to listen to our client’s wants and needs and respond with a range of options that can be integrated into their business processes. We pride ourselves on our pragmatic, common-sense approach to help our clients minimise cost and maximise buy-in from their team.
For more information on Salutem Training & Advisory – contact us today – we look forward to working with you.
With more and more people continuing to work from home, it is important that businesses and organisations ensure the wellbeing, health and safety of staff in their home environment. Are your team are at home now for the long haul, or temporarily due to current restrictions? Either way, it’s essential as a business owner that your staff are in a safe, productive and appropriate environment. As an employer, the following is advised: Assess your team’s […]
All organisations will face challenges operating for the duration of the COVID-19 pandemic as our economy begins to reopen. At Salutem we have developed a 3 step approach to ensure your organization is ready to operate. We fully appreciate that businesses may/may not have their own safety officer, so we are here to help navigate this situation. Step 1: We will complete a One to One initial needs assessment either by phone/online. Step 2: Following […]
- That the health and welfare of everyone involved are paramount, staff and clients.
- To provide a practical common sense approach to our services which adds value to our customers.
- To provide consistency & a top-quality service
- To continue our personal professional development so that we may provide the most innovative and effective solutions
- To meet the demands of an ever-changing market and lead our clients through the labyrinth.
- Create an atmosphere of continuous improvement, welcome creativity & respond flexibly to new ideas.