We specialise in providing consultancy, advice and training in all areas of Occupational Health, Safety and environmental management. Based in Tullamore, Co. Offaly, our training facility is in the heart of the Midlands, easily accessible from all areas of the country – just 1 hour from Dublin and Galway, and 1.5 hours from Limerick.
We work with a wide range of industry sectors including Healthcare, Construction, Demolition, Waste & Recycling, Quarrying, Retail, Manufacturing, Transport, Agriculture & Event Management.
Our work with clients ranges from ad -hoc assignments to the provision of on-going support via our Safety Advisor Service. Our team are happy to discuss the best plan for your business – we work with you to implement ideas and strategies to ensure you are fully compliant and up to date across all channels.
We strive to listen to our client’s wants and needs and respond with a range of options that can be integrated into their business processes. We pride ourselves on our pragmatic, common-sense approach to help our clients minimise cost and maximise buy-in from their team.
For more information on Salutem Training & Advisory – contact us today – we look forward to working with you.
Become a PHECC certified First Aid Responder-giving you the first aid & basic life support skills required for emergencies in the workplace The PHECC FAR programme is designed to meet the first aid and basic life support requirements that a person known as a “First Aid Responder” may encounter in the workplace. In addition to CFR skills the FAR possesses defined skills in the further management of a patient who has become suddenly ill or […]
- That the health and welfare of everyone involved are paramount, staff and clients.
- To provide a practical common sense approach to our services which adds value to our customers.
- To provide consistency & a top-quality service
- To continue our personal professional development so that we may provide the most innovative and effective solutions
- To meet the demands of an ever-changing market and lead our clients through the labyrinth.
- Create an atmosphere of continuous improvement, welcome creativity & respond flexibly to new ideas.