We specialise in providing consultancy, advice and training in all areas of Occupational Health, Safety and environmental management. Based in Tullamore, Co. Offaly, our training facility is in the heart of the Midlands, easily accessible from all areas of the country – just 1 hour from Dublin and Galway, and 1.5 hours from Limerick.
We work with a wide range of industry sectors including Healthcare, Construction, Demolition, Waste & Recycling, Quarrying, Retail, Manufacturing, Transport, Agriculture & Event Management.
Our work with clients ranges from ad -hoc assignments to the provision of on-going support via our Safety Advisor Service. Our team are happy to discuss the best plan for your business – we work with you to implement ideas and strategies to ensure you are fully compliant and up to date across all channels.
We strive to listen to our client’s wants and needs and respond with a range of options that can be integrated into their business processes. We pride ourselves on our pragmatic, common-sense approach to help our clients minimise cost and maximise buy-in from their team.
For more information on Salutem Training & Advisory – contact us today – we look forward to working with you.
Salutem Training & Advisory Ltd have designed a COVID-19 Compliance Officer Training Course for personnel who will be assigned the role of COVID-19 Compliance Officer on a construction site. This course has been developed so that it adheres to all the guiding principles set out in the CIF COVID-19 Safe Operation Procedures document and is compliant with Government, HSE and WHO guidelines. We will customise the course based on your business / site requirements as […]
CAN YOU AFFORD TO BE WITHOUT AN EMPLOYEE FOR AN EXTENDED PERIOD OF TIME ? THE TRAVEL / NO TRAVEL DECISION ? Protecting your employees especially with regard to travel plans At this point we can say the Coronavirus isn’t just going to disappear and let us get on with our planned business & travel, so below is a few point to consider when reviewing travel plans. Current Confirmed cases 80,289 Recovered 27,789 Deaths 2,704 […]
- That the health and welfare of everyone involved are paramount, staff and clients.
- To provide a practical common sense approach to our services which adds value to our customers.
- To provide consistency & a top-quality service
- To continue our personal professional development so that we may provide the most innovative and effective solutions
- To meet the demands of an ever-changing market and lead our clients through the labyrinth.
- Create an atmosphere of continuous improvement, welcome creativity & respond flexibly to new ideas.